Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sherlock Jr.


Title: Sherlock Jr.
Year: 1924
Country: USA
Director: Buster Keaton
Producer: Joseph M. Schenck & Buster Keaton
Genre: Comedy, Family, & Short
Runtime: 45 minutes
Viewed: December 28, 2011

Review: Okay, so far this is by far my favorite movie. It is full of comedy for the whole family. I watched this with my (reluctant) seven year old nephew and he was just as captivated as I was. The banana peel on the floor is classic and here's where it all started. I was saddened by the fact that it was so short. This is one movie that I wish would have been longer, but looking at the list I can completely understand why more films by Buster Keaton are listed. Funny, captivating, and easy to watch is the best description I can give this movie.

Rating:
4 Shamrocks

Movie 23 down... 978 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment